WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Muslim-life-forever - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Muslim-life-forever > Topics

Subject: I NEED HELP
Replies: 8 Views: 910

tuladex 6.12.08 - 04:50pm
Is over 9yrs ago am pray 24hs to ALLAH but my prayer was nt answer.im confuse now christanity they hv invite me.can i go for solv the problem plz i need asistance.email.sultulapy@yahoo.co.uk.+2348052562330.ma salam *

ladan99 18.12.08 - 09:34am
Assalamu alaikum.bros there is creteria 4 prayer 2 be answered as a muslim. 1.u have 2 4low d comanment of Allah n rasulullah(s.a.w).2. u 4low ur parent.wt dis inshaAllah ur prayer wld be answer.wallahu alam. *

yunus4 1.01.09 - 09:31pm
Assalamu alaykum.Yes, my man,one of our brother has said it b/4 there is criteria 4 answering prayer, and u have to follow them if u want ur prayer to be answered.You must avoid haram,and even though u avoid haram is nt d final,there so many things.And even if u avoid haram this nt the end as i said before,u can be tested.dnt think that since u have faith(iman),u shoud'nt be tested,no u are the one to be tested as a muslim.tanx *

madammax 4.01.09 - 08:17pm
salaam alaik.
there are many reasons why a persons duas are not accepted.
we could be indulging in haraam foods or haraam acts, mayb we're committing some major sin unknowingly, mayb our hearts and characters and minds are not clean, mayb we are not performing our fardh duties properly or not practicing enough sunnat. or maybe wat we are asking for is not good for us or mayb Allah has something better in store for us in place of wat we're asking for, mayb some calamity is being averted away instead of our duas being answered. the list is endless. me, i have been asking the same dua over and over since i was 11/12yrs old, i am now 25yrs old, that means i have been making the same dua for almost 13/14yrs of my life. does that mean Allah does not love me? does that mean i should leave my islam? NO ! we just have to have some patience and trust in Allah. after all, Allah in His wisdom knows best. may Allah save us all, keep us on the straight path and one day very soon answer all our duas. blossom.GIF wassalaam. *

tima786 10.01.09 - 11:08pm
Brother ther is a tym n place 4everythng.hav sabr. Allah taala could b testing ur patience. B a strng muslim. Dnt eva thnk of goin2 anada religion. If u do datl b da biggest mistake u eva cn make in lyf. Islam is da best religion.dnt eva 4get dat *

nurtaj 5.02.09 - 02:44pm
Sometimes we feel like giving up in life when our wishes has not been answer but that doesn't mean Allah never listen. We must not give up in life and should continue to think for better solutions. Talk to ur family and friends about ur problem. I'm sure all u need a listening ears and advice to solve ur problems. Have more patience and this world is never unfair. Only Akhirat is where we belong. *

mahdhura 27.02.09 - 03:22am
Assalamu alaykum. My beloved brother... Going 2 the christians they wil mek u walk d straith path 2 hell dat is coz dey make u asosiates partners with Allah... B patiente and call upon allah the all hearer. And call not other than Allaah, any that will neither profit you, nor hurt you if (in case) you did so you shall certainly be one of the wrong-doers (commiting shirk). Qur'an 10: 106.., the prophet s.a.w said whoever dies while calling a rival besides allaah wil enter hell.. Please bro b patient it might b that that think dat u want is not gud 4 u wallahu aalam *

bluey3 18.05.09 - 10:46pm
Asalaam aleykum.As ma fellow muslims hv said above, i agree wit them.Al-islam is th best n u've 2 b patient enough cause Al Malik listens 2 every1. *

firen 9.07.09 - 12:48am
why would you want to downgrade to christianiy? *

* Muslim-life-forever Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Muslim-life-forever

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search